You will find my office very comfortable and inviting. Along with this, there
is strict adherence to the American
Electrology Association’s Infection
Control and Sterilization procedures.
free consultation & complimentary
treatment is offered so prospective
clients may make an informed choice about future treatments. During the consultation I will explain the treatment procedure, hair anatomy, hair growth cycles, causes of excess hair growth, skin care, how to prepare for a treatment and finally remove a few hairs so that you will know how electrolysis feels before committing to future treatments.
I am a member of the following associations:
- American Electrolysis Association
- Texas Association of Professional Electrologists
- Board Member of the Texas Association of Professional Electrologists, 2001 to present
- Newsletter Editor for the Texas Association of Professional Electrologists. 2001 to present
- Membership Chairman of Texas Association of Professional Electrologists, 2007
- Editor of the American Electrology Association's Journal of Electrology, 2006 to present